Aromatherapy essential oils, 1 part
The use of essential oils to restore and podderzhzhaniya health treatment is aromatic oils - aromatherapy.
Cosmetics based on natural vegetable oils and is - Aromakosmetiks.
Essential oils are the use of which comes to us from ancient times, the secrets of Queen Nifirtiti, Madame de Pompadour, Cleopatra, Venus and many other beauties were strictly prohibited, and few people could be initiated into the holy of holies, the great mystery of their unfading beauty vekami.Seychas kept many secrets are open You may have heard about the rubbing-aromatic, and smoke aromas and aromatic baths and wraps, aromatic oils treatment.
Now, in many beauty salons can offer any exotic, but it is no wonder they say the best mask is the one you have prepared with their own hands, that I wanted it and used it.
Given and well-being, and mood. Beauty - is based cosmetics and natural essential oils.
Initially, women used to prolong youth and beauty products, a gift from nature. The very secrets of Cleopatra, and Nifirtiti
- Before you use or what-oil, read the safety precautions.
- To care for the face and neck apply a few drops of oil mixture on the tips of the fingers and rub it into the skin with light massage movements.
- To cleanse the skin on the face and neck soaked in warm water and gently pressed a cotton ball put a few drops of essential oil and rub the skin.
- Hair Care - add 3 to 5 drops of essential oil to 1 tablespoon of shampoo, balm or conditioner for hair.
- For cellulite orange, juniper, lemon, bergamot, cypress.
- For dry skin: frankincense, sandalwood gold, jasmine.
- When scars and stretch marks: frankincense, lavender and sandalwood.
- Care bust: petite Grain, rose.
- Insect bites: basil, bergamot, kayaputa, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, tea tree.
- When the rash: lavender, tea tree, bruised sandal.Pri: cloves, fennel, geranium, lavender, marjoram.
- When dandruff: geranium, juniper, patchouli, rosemary, tea tree, lavender.
- When sweating cypress, pine, clary sage.
- When the pigmentation of bergamot, juniper, tea tree, lemon.
Site is not a guide to self-medication. Before using certain recipes require mandatory consultation of the doctor!
Over creation of a site worked: Mollie Prazeres, Margeret Dinwoodie, Isaura Keilholtz, Theo Gutgesell, Otis Hoffman, Jerrell Veale, Teodoro Avina, Anisa Parrow, Deandrea Farry.
Leave a Reply