Habits harmful to teeth.
Habits, bad for teeth - will list the most popular, which can cause irreparable damage to your teeth.
- Too vigorous brushing of teeth - if too much pressure on the brush, the teeth are not of this cleaner, but the tooth enamel and gums can be quite damaging.
Brushing your teeth should be moderately vigorous, not too carried away.
- Extremely hot or too cold drinks - can be broken enamel, cracks appear. Be careful, try not to eat after a hot drink very cold and vice versa, until the temperature returns to normal teeth.
- Do not use paper clips, pins or needles to clean any debris, they can injure your gums and damage the enamel. For this purpose, invented long toothpicks.
- Sweets and fizzy drinks - sweet food particles after exposure to the bacteria become acid that destroys teeth, and soft drinks in the structure contain sweeteners that are sweeter than sugar of 300. Do not forget this, because the sweets are the cause of tooth decay and tooth decay.
- The use of teeth as tools razgryzaniyu nuts, opening bottles, snacking something - either (for example, a wire). Such habits, besides the fact that weaken teeth and lead to more malocclusion.
- Biting his nails and solid objects (caps on pens, pencils, etc.). If you have a habit of biting his nails, then you should notice that - under the nails in his mouth fall microorganisms, which can cause tooth decay and cause cracks in the front teeth. Well, of solid objects and is not even worth talking - it is not hygienic and harm the teeth!
Habits, bad for teeth - remember that a healthy and beautiful teeth are the same and the indicator of your inner health and get rid of bad habits.
Site is not a guide to self-medication. Before using certain recipes require mandatory consultation of the doctor!
Over creation of a site worked: Lakesha Isakson, Maida Douse, Eda Slimmer, Shanda Kinsler, Bronwyn Gillooly, Desirae Kidane, Gloria Helfrich, Elli Norstrud, Trinity Deliberato.
Leave a Reply